DreamCo Design has brought you a list of tips and general advice to consider while thinking about lawyer web design.
1. Online, being unique and professional is important. That means that you need to make sure that your lawyer website design solution, whether you get it from DreamCo Design or not, is fully customized for you and your business. There are many companies out there that will charge a flat rate and present you with a cookie-cutter site that looks no different from the templates you find all over the internet.
2. Don't go with the low-ball price or do it yourself approach. If you are calling around and considering different options these angles often just lead you back to square 1.
3. Try to find out if the company that you are going to be using offers revisions. It makes sense that there is going to be changes within the site after it is developed, especially if the company didn't do what you had told them to do in the original plan. You want to make sure that you are going to have the flexibility to change something before you're website goes live.
4. Your lawyer website design needs special care and attention. That means that you need to be working with a company that will offer you customer service or tech help if something were to go wrong with the website. It's best to stay with the same company that built it, if you can, for technical support because they are familiar with all the files.
5. Have good content. Good content can make or break your lawyer web design project.
6. Have a professional, not cheesy design. Things like music and overusing flash can ruin sites and turn off visitors.
7. When writing your content, make sure you are emphasizing the keywords that you want to be found for. Meaning, if you are an farm equipment supplier, you should make sure to use that keyword sparsely throughout your text.
So for your custom lawyer website design there is no better place to go then DreamCo Design. Our team is here to help every step of the way.