When choosing a company to develop your contractor website there are some important aspects you want to consider. DreamCo Design has put together a list of tips and general advice while you contemplate contractor website design.
1. When deciding on a web design company make sure that you are getting a customized solution. There are many contractor web design companies that only offer packages and templates as their solutions. If you are in need of something customized, make sure that you can get it.
2. Think about what is going to set you apart from your competitors. We can certainly help you out on the design end but your ideas are important. It's your business.
3. DreamCo Design is proud to offer a price match guarantee against other web design companies. This is beneficial if you want to get the most for your dollar. Make sure you compare apples to apples if you are comparing proposals.
4. Make sure that you have the ability to change content on your website. Not necessarily through an admin panel but through a webmaster or your web design company. DreamCo Design offers monthly updates with our hosting plans and we can set the site up so that you can manage content on your own.
5. Have your entire content ready for us as soon as possible. The sooner we have all the pictures and information that you want on your contractor web design solution, the faster we can send it off to our developers. GOod content can make a huge difference.
6. Make sure that you can go through a revisions process. DreamCo Design offers an extensive content and revisions process to ensure the site turns out accurate the first time, but can also be tweaked and perfected so that you are absolutely guaranteed your satisfaction with your contractor web design solution based on what you tell us.
To discuss your project further feel free to give us a call. Our consultants will be more than happy to go through everything with you.